1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal eqiupment (computer, tablet, mobile phone…) and stored in the memory of his/her browser. The data contained in the cookies can be analyzed by Biomag to improve the usability of the websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by cookies are anonymous and are not associated with any person. Personal information must be provided to cookies explicitly by the user.
The user can delete or deactivate cookies from the browser’s configuration. In this case, the website will continue to be operative, but without the advantages of personalization. For more details about the use, management and configuration of browser cookies, it is recommended to consult https://www.aboutcookies.org website.
2. What type of cookies are used in Biomag?
According to the entity that manages them;
- Own. They are cookies that are sent from a computer or domain managed by Biomag to the user’s terminal.
- From third parties. They are cookies that are sent to the use’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed or controlled by Biomag. In this case, cookies installed by Biomag that collect information managed by third parties are also included. Third-party cookies can be used for the measurement and analysis of user behavior in order to improve your experience on the Biomag website.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Of session. They collect data while the user browses Biomag website in order to provide the requested service. They expire or are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent. They are stored in the user’s terminal. They expire in a long or medium period of time or they never do it.
According to the purpose:
- Techniques. They are necessary for a correct navigation through the website.
- Of customization. They allow the user to define the characteristics (language) for browsing the web page.
- Of analysis. They allow Biomag to make an analysis of the navigation carried out by the user in order to carry out a monitoring of the use of the web page, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, the number of visitors, etc.
3. What are the purposes of the cookies used in Biomag?
The purposes of the cookies used in Biomag are:
- Techniques. The objective of this type of cookies is to make it possible for the navigation of the page to be satisfactory. This type of cookies allows the system to recognize registered users and remind them of the username and password, among other functions.
- Of customization. These cookies allow the user to access the Biomag website with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, browser or geographical location from which the service is accessed. This user information allows Biomag to offer a better and more personalized service.
- Analytics. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow the measurement, monitoring and study of user activity in order to add improvements in Biomag websites, applications and platforms.
- Advertising. These cookies make it possible to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as editing content or users’ browsing habits.